I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-03-28T14:32:04+00:00

    Switching back is not an option.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-28T11:08:13+00:00

    I'm with everyone else on this one. I NEVER, EVER wanted to switch to outlook.com. I use outlook at work. I like my hotmail better! I want it to go back. I never agreed to the change. If this is one of those all-encompassing changes that microsoft does to it's sites, like changing hotmail to live mail, or anything like that, I DO NOT WANT ANY PART OF IT!

    Help me switch back to hotmail. I Hate outlook!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-27T22:24:39+00:00

    You don't understand **** you robot. There is no option to switch back on the gear icon. Why lie? Now I have to switch over to gmail and yahoo. You and everything you represents SUCKS. I'm outta Hotmail for **** good...useless tools

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-03-27T22:21:30+00:00

    There is no switch back to Hotmail icon...where the F*** is this guy giving this info **** INDIA??

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments