I want my old hotmail look back!!!! ):

Anonymous
2012-09-13T21:50:09+00:00

I did not know that i changed my email from hotmail logo to outlook. I would like to change it back to the hotmail look please. Please help me!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2013-03-29T05:41:29+00:00

Hi Everyone,

We apologize for the inconvenience if you didn't like the new Outlook interface and that you don't have the option to switch back to Hotmail interface.

I can only imagine how frustrating you are that the option was disabled. We always welcome useful ideas to improve services Microsoft offers to its customers. If you like, you can go to our feedback page and post it as  a suggestion.

You may also check this helpful article, **My Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.com** to have more ideas about the upgrade.

Note: This thread has been locked.

Thank you.

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

47 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Brian Tillman [Outlook MVP 2007-2019] 25,925 Reputation points
    2013-03-29T02:12:24+00:00

    Bill Gates doesn't work for Microsoft (he hasn't for years) and neither do I.  What you use for your mail service is, of course, totally your choice.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-03-28T21:33:39+00:00

    Not sure, if you were the part of this upgrading process of Outlook.com or not.

    I wasn't. I don't work for Microsoft.

    When you first signed up for your free account, the terms you OKed by signing up stated that Microsoft could change the appearance of Hotmail without warning or your permission. You accepted those terms by accepting the account. These are terms similar to any free Internet services. You accept those terms when you create a free Google Mail or Yahoo account as well.

    Microsoft has decided to spend boatloads of money on a Windows 8 Modern style rebranding of all of its properties. Their main web page, their support web page, their compatibility web page, just about every web page has been this type of change. Whether or not it proves in the long run to be a mistake, time (and revenue) will tell. I have had my Hotmail account for last 12yrs or better. I don't recall seeing anything that said they could change it with out my approval! What I'm seeing is a lot of people tick off at this change! you don't see linux screw people over like good old Bill gates, now do you? I will be move all my stuff over to my private server and email accounts now. I don't use google or Yahoo, Now I guess I will just chalk up Hot mail as a dead end now too. **** off the people that use your stuff and you loose your profit! Sure the stock holders will be happy to see their stock drop.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-03-28T21:21:04+00:00

    WTH!!!! My hotmail just changed to this stupid **** outlook ****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I want my **** hot mail look back!!!!!!!!!! I hate change!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! if its not broke why the **** mess with it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! god dam **** bill gates!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments