Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
The Hotmail interface went away three years ago and the old Outlook.com interface isn't coming back either.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
For the last week when I sign into my hotmail account it takes me to Oultlook instead of hotmail. I am unable to open any of my emails. How do I get it to go back to hotmail?
Managing personal Outlook.com account settings, security, and privacy
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The Hotmail interface went away three years ago and the old Outlook.com interface isn't coming back either.
Thank you for your clear instructions. Unfortunately there is no last item on cog icon showing 'Switch back to Hotmail'.
In 2012 when Audrey posted the message you replied to (which is when Hotmail became Outlook.com), there was.
As has been said many, many times, the Hotmail interface is dead and there is no resurrecting it.