I cannot open attachments in Outlook on my Android browser. Is this a known issue and is it being addressed?

Anonymous
2013-03-08T13:31:18+00:00

Today, my Hotmail account was upgraded to Outlook.  I lost the ability to open attachments accessing outlook on my Android browser on my Motorola Razr smartphone.  When I try opening attachments such as pics and docs I get an error message.  Is this issue being addressed to be fixed?

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Account management, security, and privacy

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-10-31T05:27:39+00:00

    I cannot open attachments in Outlook hotmail app while downloading i got error failed to download and download error.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-11-01T22:20:23+00:00

    I am having this problem as well.  It's inane that there is no solution posted here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-11-04T08:18:49+00:00

    Hi Blisdov99,

    Thank you for taking time posting in this forum. I am very happy to be of help to you regarding your issue of having an inability to open attachments after been upgraded to Outlook.com.

    I know how tough it is to be having difficulties of opening attachments using a phone device. We are absolutely aware of this issue and we assure you that this matter is being addressed. Often times, this issue happens when a user of Hotmail account got upgraded to Outlook.com. We would like to verify if you're using the Android default web browser to access your email account? If yes, please try to use Outlook.com application for Android phones and see if the same issue persists.

    To download  Outlook.com app for Android phones, just click the link below:

    Go mobile with Outlook.com

    If same issue persists, we would like to ask just a few questions, this is just to isolate the source of the issue.

    • Are you able to open attachments using your PC?
    • What is the exact error message prompting on your phone device?
    • Have you tried another browser to open attachments on your phone?

    Please let us know if the instructions above didn't solve your issue, we are very eager to assist you in resolving this issue.

    Thank you.

    Hi, I am also facing the similar problem but the handset is sony experia z2. I downloaded the app from google play and put in my email into it. But still my attachments could not be opened/downloaded. The error message was 

    "could not be downloaded". Can you please help me as i am travelling quite often and was nearly about to miss my flight the other day as i open/preview my air tickets right at the airport. Eventually i opened my gmail and showed my tickets. I hope you an understand  how difficult it is at times. I have been using this account for last ten years and i somehow don't want to change my email address. Please expertise ASAP

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-11-05T15:11:18+00:00

    hi,

    i am pravin mohite,

    Regular user of hotmail account,

    i using my account through pc & mobile,

    but since few weeks i am having trouble to download the attachments from my mails,

    this problem occurring only on my mobile device which has outlook android app,

    but i am able to download the same attachment through PC.

    So please help us to solve this error !!!

    Waiting for your reply !!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-11-10T02:02:17+00:00

    Hi Blisdov99,

    Thank you for taking time posting in this forum. I am very happy to be of help to you regarding your issue of having an inability to open attachments after been upgraded to Outlook.com.

    I know how tough it is to be having difficulties of opening attachments using a phone device. We are absolutely aware of this issue and we assure you that this matter is being addressed. Often times, this issue happens when a user of Hotmail account got upgraded to Outlook.com. We would like to verify if you're using the Android default web browser to access your email account? If yes, please try to use Outlook.com application for Android phones and see if the same issue persists.

    To download  Outlook.com app for Android phones, just click the link below:

    Go mobile with Outlook.com

    If same issue persists, we would like to ask just a few questions, this is just to isolate the source of the issue.

    • Are you able to open attachments using your PC?
    • What is the exact error message prompting on your phone device?
    • Have you tried another browser to open attachments on your phone?

    Please let us know if the instructions above didn't solve your issue, we are very eager to assist you in resolving this issue.

    Thank you.

    Your suggestion to download the Outlook app did not help.  I have many more ways of fixing the ptoblem; nothing has worked so far. I did do a reset which also didn't help. I noticed the problem happened about the same time Outlook changed its email display format. At the same time I did lose a bunch of contacts. Please help. I don't want to have to change to a Gmail account, but if I/someone can't figure this out I will change to Gmail.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments