I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2015-03-07T07:48:38+00:00

    I came across this issue recently. If we hosted the image on a secure server it seemed to work.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2015-03-13T01:23:35+00:00

    Hi Ron, I too am having similar problems with inserting a photo. Can you tell me how to get my picture to have public access, when I click share it asks for email addresses.

    I have also copied the image from my website to paste into my signature but all I get is a written URL??? even when I paste & save it into HTML & view it it is a written link. Can you help me to put an image into my signature?

    thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2015-03-18T05:33:58+00:00

    I have done everything you say, the problem is the url is showing up not the picture

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2015-05-01T10:15:02+00:00

    Are there any guidelines for doing this on Google Chrome on a Mac?

    I am having the same issue where the image is just appearing blank with a URL after it.

    I have loaded the image to skydrive and got the following 

    https://mllikq.bn1302.livefilestore.com/y2peVwuFNa-nZ7cYghL1LDr2Zt8TucGOYfZHucqLPnWJC0DRK2qcExlxtZxuD3dH3USgFhCOpfXSkDyNi-AdZKLEvo42Tgd4bOU6cPF\_XHEPejSOsHVdSzUqvUdPPyJeihBr6YRUw51Lud6T3\_8TqrSPVbcoVsxFUs9tZzTKJmY5-0/Screen%20Shot%202015-04-30%20at%2015.53.51%201.png?psid=1

    I also have it on my own website here

    http://www.abaircounselling.ie/media/logo.jpg

    Can someone please help me to load this as part of signature

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2015-12-29T08:35:19+00:00

    still the same issue when using to attache a picture as signature in outlook.com

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments