I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-11-06T12:15:32+00:00

    Hi,

    Not sure if this post has been resolved or not... but I encountered the same issues as what others have been mentioning.

    I created a signature and uploaded it into skydrive. Shared the image to my outlook email. But still no image in my signature when I compose or create a new message.

    I also tried to open the image in skydrive, right click, view original, and then right click, copy image, then paste it into the signature box in Outlook Live. Disappointment!

    The problem I saw is that aside from the image, you must have some text in the signature.

    I tried this multiple times and without any text, the image will not be saved. Even if you put like one space and then hit ENTER and below paste the image signature, it will appear now.

    Try it and hope it helps others.... :)

    PS: They are right it has to be in a shared location or something, because if you copy and paste from your hard drive, it will flag a message that the signature is too long. If you switch the signature to "EDIT in HTML" you will see the signature is converted to be too long... and it will not be saved. So upload in skydrive and follow what they say in the previous messages. (You will have access to skydrive and will not need to create an account because you already have an Outlook account, its single sign-on for Microsoft).

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-11-14T23:43:14+00:00

    I am having the same problem as everyone else. None of the advice has helped.

    I think it is OK for Microsoft to just admit that it is not possible to add an image signature rather than driving people nuts trying.

    OR create an easy solution that works.

    I have uploaded my image to various websites that I have access to, uploaded the image to SkyDrive/OneDrive in the public folder, tried different browsers, cleared my cache etc. These things do not work.

    Please just update your software. Rather than leading us to believe it is possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-02T18:25:40+00:00

    hello..

    Ive tried to do the same but through facebook.

    Ive put the image that i would like on my facebook page and I do the same thing as copy and paste and still nothing.

    I would like to add a letter head as well. I do have both images on my facebook but it does not seem to work. 

    Can you help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-12-03T01:41:06+00:00

    How are the images going to have public access if they are on your facebook page?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T06:20:57+00:00

    Hey Eileen,

    I'm having the same problem you did, so frustrating! I've tried everything!!

    Did you manage to fix it? All I get is the URL, never the image pasting onto the signature.

    Could you let me know what the outcome was please?

    Thanks,

    Jack.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments