I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-11-15T01:15:16+00:00

    Hi

    I have also followed the instructions on this thread very closely and I can get my image to appear on my signature in outlook.com. So far so good.

    However when the recipient actually receives the mail the image does not show by default and the recipient has to specifically download the image. Is there anyway around this?

    I've tried sending to various recipients in various clients (outlook 2013, gmail etc) and it's the same story. If I insert an inline image into the mail the inline image is visible to the recipient without them taking any further action. is it not possible to treat the signature image in the same way an inline image is treated?

    This issue is preventing me from using outlook.com as my default mail client.

    Thanks,

    Lionel

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-11-09T02:34:10+00:00

    Hi,

    We're sorry for the inconvenience as you're having a hard time putting a picture in the e-mail signature as you're getting a message saying you don't have permission.

    Does this happen to all pictures you're trying to add as an e-mail signature or to a specific picture only? Let us know. I also suggest that you check to see if the same problem is being encountered when using a different browser.

    I have sent you a private message. Make sure to sign in to this forum and click on the red texts saying you have a private reply.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-11-07T03:58:50+00:00

    I have read all the questions and replies, tried all the fixes, put my picture on skydrive, shared it to public folder, etc.  

    Every time I try to paste it into the signature it gives me a message that says I don't have permission to view something or other.  It goes by so quick I can't get the whole thing.  It starts with permission is denied or forbidden or something.

    Well ---- I also have a gmail account and they had some of the same problems, followed YOUR advice that you gave for outlook and now my gmail account has my signature working.  Since my MSN address is my favorite it would be nice if you guys could get this outlook signature thing working right.

    I find it really odd that it worked for a week or two when hotmail first changed to outlook.  What did you change that made my signature stop working?  FYI it never worked in hotmail and I was excited about outlook because it worked in the old outlook before VISTA.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-25T11:58:30+00:00

    Hi,

     

    I understand that you having problems adding image to your signature. We're here to help on this.

     

    When you say "using the last choice", do you mean you saved your image in your SkyDrive and made it available in public?

     

    For us to check, could you please provide a screenshot of the signature you were trying to add with the error message you were receiving? Kindly post it on the private message I’ve initiated for you. Note that you need to be signed in to your Microsoft Community account to view this then click You have a private reply to this message.

    We're looking forward to your reply.

     

    Thank you.

    hi when i put last choice i meant copying an image and pasting it into the signature using ctrl+v, anyway i could make it using this info i found http://yourwebsiteengineer.com/create-an-html-email-signature-with-images-and-colors/  i replaced one on fthe links this guy used with my image from tiny pic.com.

    Thank you guys .

    Regards

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-10-25T03:24:34+00:00

    Hi,

    I understand that you having problems adding image to your signature. We're here to help on this.

    When you say "using the last choice", do you mean you saved your image in your SkyDrive and made it available in public?

    For us to check, could you please provide a screenshot of the signature you were trying to add with the error message you were receiving? Kindly post it on the private message I’ve initiated for you. Note that you need to be signed in to your Microsoft Community account to view this then click You have a private reply to this message.

    We're looking forward to your reply.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments