I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2014-12-27T13:02:49+00:00

    Hi everyone,

    I just spent five hours on this and I figured out what may have been the smallest little mistake some of you (like me) have been making.

    If you've followed all the above steps and get to end of the process e.g you added your image link in the signature box in outlook, then hit 'SAVE' then you go to write an email and find your signature is nowhere to be found??? Then screamed a bad word at the computer.

    Firstly, breath... Unclench your fist... Now try this.

    You can't JUST add a an image to your signature, you have to add text too. Don't ask why (and maybe someone else knows a way around it?) But I've found that when you add your image link, before hitting 'SAVE', try typing a few words next to your photo, then save it. Then check if it worked by going in and typing an email.

    I understand this won't cure everyone's problems, but if I can save someone else 5 hours of swearing I'd like to do that.

    Good Luck!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2014-12-18T06:20:57+00:00

    Hey Eileen,

    I'm having the same problem you did, so frustrating! I've tried everything!!

    Did you manage to fix it? All I get is the URL, never the image pasting onto the signature.

    Could you let me know what the outcome was please?

    Thanks,

    Jack.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2014-12-03T01:41:06+00:00

    How are the images going to have public access if they are on your facebook page?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2014-12-02T18:25:40+00:00

    hello..

    Ive tried to do the same but through facebook.

    Ive put the image that i would like on my facebook page and I do the same thing as copy and paste and still nothing.

    I would like to add a letter head as well. I do have both images on my facebook but it does not seem to work. 

    Can you help me?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2014-11-14T23:43:14+00:00

    I am having the same problem as everyone else. None of the advice has helped.

    I think it is OK for Microsoft to just admit that it is not possible to add an image signature rather than driving people nuts trying.

    OR create an easy solution that works.

    I have uploaded my image to various websites that I have access to, uploaded the image to SkyDrive/OneDrive in the public folder, tried different browsers, cleared my cache etc. These things do not work.

    Please just update your software. Rather than leading us to believe it is possible.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments