I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-03-19T14:12:28+00:00

    Hello emhealing,

    Our apologies for the delayed response on your inquiry. I understand that you want to add the picture on your signature using Outlook.com. If I may ask, are you getting this picture from the hard drive of your computer? Please be informed that you won't be able to use pictures that come from your hard drive as part of your signature on Outlook.com. I would suggest that you use a picture that is being shared through web and then copy and paste it on the signature field on your account.

    To do so, kindly follow the steps below:

    1. Sign in using your Microsoft account.
    2. Click on the gear icon beside your name on the upper right part of the screen.
    3. Choose More mail settings from the dropdown.
    4. From Writing email, choose Message font and signature.
    5. On the Personal signature box, paste the desired image from the web.
    6. Click Save.

    You should be able to see the image on your signature. However, if you still wish to use an image from your PC and not on the web browser, I suggest that you upload the file using SkyDrive and use it as your email signature.

    If you need further assistance using SkyDrive, you can visit this forum.

    Should you need further assistance, do not hesitate to respond to this post.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments