Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
still the same issue when using to attache a picture as signature in outlook.com
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
My Hotmail personalised signature had
Eileen Mullard

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?
Please help!
Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
still the same issue when using to attache a picture as signature in outlook.com
Are there any guidelines for doing this on Google Chrome on a Mac?
I am having the same issue where the image is just appearing blank with a URL after it.
I have loaded the image to skydrive and got the following
I also have it on my own website here
http://www.abaircounselling.ie/media/logo.jpg
Can someone please help me to load this as part of signature
I have done everything you say, the problem is the url is showing up not the picture
Hi Ron, I too am having similar problems with inserting a photo. Can you tell me how to get my picture to have public access, when I click share it asks for email addresses.
I have also copied the image from my website to paste into my signature but all I get is a written URL??? even when I paste & save it into HTML & view it it is a written link. Can you help me to put an image into my signature?
thanks
I came across this issue recently. If we hosted the image on a secure server it seemed to work.