I cannot add this image in my signature on Outlook.com.

Anonymous
2013-03-15T22:57:07+00:00

My Hotmail personalised signature had

Eileen Mullard

![](http://4ndysw4n.files.wordpress.com/2011/03/pelangicinta.jpg)

I cannot seem to be able to do this on outlook?

Please help!

Original title: When you switched my hotmail to outlook, you removed my signature and rainbow picture. I cannot seem to retrieve this and even when I tried to do it on outlook, I cannot get my rainbow on! Help!

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

46 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-10-23T14:39:40+00:00

    Hi Chasity,

    Thank you for posting your concern here in Microsoft Community Forum. It's my pleasure on helping you to add an image on your email signature in Outlook.com.

    Just to clarify, were you be able to follow also the guidelines provided by Ron Sommer? Please be informed that all images must have a public access in order for you to view the photos on your email signature.

    Don’t hesitate to update this thread if you have further questions.

    Thank you!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-10-22T23:44:50+00:00

    Vivien had an error.

    Paste is Ctrl + V.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-10-22T20:21:29+00:00

    I have followed all of your instructions too and I cannot get it to work either.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thank you,

    Chasity

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-08-01T12:08:31+00:00

    Three forum moderators posted a reply and all three replies are missing an important bit of information.

    The image on the Web in SkyDrive or any other place must have public access.  All photos in SkyDrive do not have public access.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments