Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
The ads help keep the outlook.com service free. You can remove the ads - by paying for Ad-free Outlook.com. It costs about $20 per year. Have a look here:
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
this advertising colom down the right hand side of my Email outlook page...driving me crazee to point of IM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT....such a short space to see e-mail colom in middle of it all...rediculous! I dont WANT adverts...gone to all the OPT OUT pages...STILL THERE
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
The ads help keep the outlook.com service free. You can remove the ads - by paying for Ad-free Outlook.com. It costs about $20 per year. Have a look here:
Not comparable.
You could try
Webmail Ad Blocker
It works and you do nat even have to restart you pc
Thanks teddy22.
The problem is, do I have to pay for Webmail Ad Blocker?
I absolutely refuse to pay to block advertising which is forced upon me.
Do you have Webmail Ad Blocker? If you do, did you have to pay for it?
Cheers!
Hi I hope this Helps all that are trying to get rid of the ads on the side of your outlook email.
I Have only used this on Google chrome but I have seen where is works with other browsers.
I installed an app called Webmail Ad Blocker I went to this address https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/webmail-ad-blocker/cbhfdchmklhpcngcgjmpdbjakdggkkjp/related?hl=en
and added it to my chrome browser restarted the outlook email and the adds were gone gave me more email viewing space.
it was Free to install. Hope this helps.
Why pay for a free email ;)
You can block the adds but not reclaim the space,
Unless you want to Pay for a Plus account.
Add this to your Restricted sites list,
Gear symbol on the top right and Internet options (or Alt+TO)
Security section and click on the Restricted site Icon,
Then click on the Site button.
Paste the about site in the box and click on Add,
See a picture here,
You could try
Webmail Ad Blocker
It works and you do nat even have to restart you pc
Thanks teddy22.
The problem is, do I have to pay for Webmail Ad Blocker?
I absolutely refuse to pay to block advertising which is forced upon me.
Do you have Webmail Ad Blocker? If you do, did you have to pay for it?
Cheers!
Totally free.