in OUTLOOK how do i get rid of righthand side advertising Pane

Anonymous
2013-02-20T16:22:42+00:00

this advertising colom down the right hand side of my Email outlook page...driving me crazee to point of IM CLOSING MY ACCOUNT....such a short space to see e-mail colom in middle of it all...rediculous! I dont WANT adverts...gone to all the OPT OUT pages...STILL THERE

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2014-07-05T10:31:00+00:00

The ads help keep the outlook.com service free. You can remove the ads - by paying for Ad-free Outlook.com. It costs about $20 per year. Have a look here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/outlook/ad-free-outlook

Was this answer helpful?

0 comments No comments

49 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2013-07-21T22:43:59+00:00

    How did you get your viewing space back? I was not able to do that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-07-22T09:32:08+00:00

    I used Kevins link - worked. Email space now good, no right hand column. I am using Chrome browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-21T15:37:22+00:00

    Thank you so much Kevin!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-10-16T14:51:01+00:00

    Thank you thank you thank you!!!! I've changed my browser to Chrome and implemented your suggestions and the flippin' horrible stuff has gone.

    Many thanks again :)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments