Unable to send email to group. Getting an error message about incorrect format of email address.

Anonymous
2013-09-18T14:49:13+00:00

I tried to send an email to a group.  I got an error message in red:  "Please use the following format for email addresses: . . ." but I know of no way to look at my group list and see which email is spelled wrong, missing a letter or has any other problem. I'm really frustrated since this is an important email.

Original title: Blocked from sending a group email, but can't fix it.

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Contacts

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2013-09-24T15:47:09+00:00

    Hi Edmund,

    Thank you for responding.

    You say above:

    Thank you for your response. In order to view the response, you need to click the notification that states “You have a private reply to this message. Click here to read it on our secure private messages section."

    Where do I find that notification so I can click on it?  I've spent ten minutes looking for it and don't see it anywhere, and nothing else I tried got me to your private message.

    I'd appreciate your help.

    nonprofitGlen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2013-09-24T14:15:22+00:00

    Hi,

    I have sent you a private message.

    Please check the private message area.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2013-09-23T00:59:08+00:00

    Hi NonprofitGlen,

    Thank you for your response. In order to view the response, you need to click the notification that states “You have a private reply to this message. Click here to read it on our secure private messages section."

    Note: You need to be signed in to the Microsoft Community forum to view the link. Kindly notify us here when the needed information has been provided in the private message area.

    We are looking forward to your response.

    Thanks,

    Edmund

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2013-09-22T17:01:05+00:00

    Thanks for the note,

    I'm not sure the response I sent went to the private message area or not -- there's no link that I could find to go to that area, or sign up, or see if I'm signed up . . .

    npG

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2013-09-22T00:53:12+00:00

    Hi NonprofitGlen and OFSO,

    I have a private reply to your message. Please sign-in to this website in order to read it on our secure private messages section.

    Thanks,

    Carissa J.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments