Why won't Outlook.com accept pop.bizmail.yahoo.com?

Anonymous
2012-12-07T23:47:54+00:00

I'm new to Outlook.com, but I've used Outlook 2010 for years without any problem to access my Yahoo Business Mail account (******@markoneill.com) which is part of my Yahoo web hosted site, markoneill.com.  But the same settings for POP3 mail don't work in Outlook.com.  Outlook.com can't access pop.bizmail.yahoo.com as my POP3 server.  Is there a work-around for this problem?  Thank you.

Mark

Outlook | Web | Outlook.com | Settings

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

41 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2014-06-14T17:24:03+00:00

    Hi RibbonNetwork,

    Thank you for posting back to us.

    We would like to refer to our Billing Department to further assist you with your concern.

    If there's anything else that I can help you with, please do not hesitate to reply here and we will further assist you.

    Thank you.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments