Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Is there a requirement to purchase some sort of premium Outlook.com account in order to connect to Yahoo bizmail?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I'm new to Outlook.com, but I've used Outlook 2010 for years without any problem to access my Yahoo Business Mail account (******@markoneill.com) which is part of my Yahoo web hosted site, markoneill.com. But the same settings for POP3 mail don't work in Outlook.com. Outlook.com can't access pop.bizmail.yahoo.com as my POP3 server. Is there a work-around for this problem? Thank you.
Mark
Configuring preferences and options in Outlook.com
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Is there a requirement to purchase some sort of premium Outlook.com account in order to connect to Yahoo bizmail?
Hi Norman,
Please check out this article for more information on how to add other email accounts in Outlook.com.
Let us know if you still cannot add your other email address in Outlook.com.
Best regards.
Hi, Helene: I have Yahoo's Premier Web Hosting Plan which comes with their Business E-Mail, which is step up from their old Mail Plus account. Here's a link to their plans with mine in the third column: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/compare-plans
I have no problem accessing my e-mail using POP3 with Outlook 2010 or Windows 8 Mail. I also have no problem accessing my e-mail using my iPhone. But something doesn't work in Outlook.com for Yahoo Business E-Mail, which uses the POP3 server pop.bizmail.yahoo.com .
Thank you.
Mark
Hi Mark,
I was just wondering if you ever found resolution to this problem. I too am experiencing the same issue and cannot seem to find anyone who understands how to fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide.
Kindest regards,
Nicole
Hi Mark,
I too was wondering if you ever found resolution to this problem as I am experiencing the same issue and cannot seem to find anyone who understands how to fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide.
Kindest regards,
Norman
Hi, Helene: I have Yahoo's Premier Web Hosting Plan which comes with their Business E-Mail, which is step up from their old Mail Plus account. Here's a link to their plans with mine in the third column: http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/webhosting/compare-plans
I have no problem accessing my e-mail using POP3 with Outlook 2010 or Windows 8 Mail. I also have no problem accessing my e-mail using my iPhone. But something doesn't work in Outlook.com for Yahoo Business E-Mail, which uses the POP3 server pop.bizmail.yahoo.com .
Thank you.
Mark
Hi Mark,
I was just wondering if you ever found resolution to this problem. I too am experiencing the same issue and cannot seem to find anyone who understands how to fix this problem. Thank you in advance for any information you are able to provide.
Kindest regards,
Nicole
Hello,
Please make sure you have the correct settings. Please follow this link on how to enable POP3 services for your other email account.
Thanks!