This app package is not supported for installation by App Installer because it uses certain restricted capabilities.

Anonymous
2023-10-10T08:48:49+00:00

I tried to install MS teams for work but it failed, please tell me what could be the reason.

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2023-10-12T08:04:44+00:00

Hi ,

Please follow this thread, i was able to install teams with help of response from @Sharon
Error caa5009d - Microsoft Q&A

Was this answer helpful?

20+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

43 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2023-12-15T21:00:40+00:00

    What work for me, I updated the App Installer and Team for Work installed just fine!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2023-11-27T08:57:45+00:00

    Great thanks for the info

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2023-11-17T04:47:15+00:00

    I updated App installer and then then was able to install the program.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2023-11-14T10:47:36+00:00

    Just installing a new PC and Laptop. Laptop first, Store didn't give me the option to update the Apps, and I found an alternative link to the Classic Teams then switched to new.

    I then read this today and the Store did show the updates on the PC. Installed fine once that was done. Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments