Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Yes, it stopped. Thanks a lot.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Yes, it stopped. Thanks a lot.
I have an issue with echo in the New Teams Client. The issue is not present when using the PWA on Edge, nor is it present on other apps.
The client version is 49/24010419113.
I have an issue with echo in the New Teams Client. The issue is not present when using the PWA on Edge, nor is it present on other apps.
The client version is 49/24010419113.
This is what I have, it's the New Teams application, other people on the call just hear themselves, this doesn't happen to me.
I switch back to the old version and the issue disappears. I'm going to try the PWA version but it would be nice to sort the app version out.
This is still happening with my users. If I reset the app, the problem is temporarily fixed but comes back.
Yes, a headset resolves the issue and we encourage our employees to use them. However, we have some who don't want to use them.
This is a bug with the latest version of Teams. It needs to be fixed.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more