I am using teams from chrome browser and the person on the other side hears echo when they speak. Please help.

Anonymous
2024-01-12T08:16:38+00:00

I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T08:04:58+00:00

    It also seems to be fixed in my case (Chrome). In today's calls, team confirmed they are not getting echo anymore.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T11:34:41+00:00

    Any word from Microsoft?

    Have they fixed this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T18:46:25+00:00

    yes. version 1415/23113028724

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T19:23:28+00:00

    Me too. I had a meeting this morning, and it didn't have the echo issue. But I was using earbud, but last time (one week ago) I used the embedded speaker of the laptop. I thought this is the reason.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T22:16:40+00:00

    We apologize for the inconvenience! The issue with echoes caused by Teams web clients has been fixed as of 8am PST 1/18/2024. Please let us know if you continue to have echo or any other issues. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments