Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Same issue and circumstance.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue and circumstance.
I am very sorry to hear that this issue still exists. Is there anyway you can please file an issue report with your Admin as an incident so we can properly investigate?
Was the issue fixed for you with Teams update?
Do you still have the issue?