I am using teams from chrome browser and the person on the other side hears echo when they speak. Please help.

Anonymous
2024-01-12T08:16:38+00:00

I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T15:16:18+00:00

    Yes, I have tried this, but that setting does not appear in my options.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T14:50:25+00:00

    This ^^^^^^ worked! I moved to Safari from Chrome and now no echo for others when they speak. Hoping this is permenant.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T14:35:25+00:00

    Same issue (echo) +very low volume from the microphone + random incoming sound not working + random screen sharing not working.

    Very bad update.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T12:36:51+00:00

    So have this issue reached MS and is being fixed?

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-17T09:02:38+00:00

    The "Noise Suppression" option does not appear in my settings in the Chrome browser Teams meeting. Others still hear an echo when they speak if I am not muted. The only audio settings I have in my Teams browser are three drop downs - one for Audio devices, one for Speaker and one for Microphone. All I can do is select from the drop downs (and there is only one item in each drop down list).

    When you click to join a call, if you click on that icon near the mic options, it will open a Device Settings pane on the right, and it has there the Noise suppression option. Setting it to High seems to mitigate the issue:

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments