I am using teams from chrome browser and the person on the other side hears echo when they speak. Please help.

Anonymous
2024-01-12T08:16:38+00:00

I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-02-08T20:11:13+00:00

    This is still happening with my users. If I reset the app, the problem is temporarily fixed but comes back.

    Yes, a headset resolves the issue and we encourage our employees to use them. However, we have some who don't want to use them.

    This is a bug with the latest version of Teams. It needs to be fixed.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-25T15:09:42+00:00

    I have an issue with echo in the New Teams Client. The issue is not present when using the PWA on Edge, nor is it present on other apps.

    The client version is 49/24010419113.

    This is what I have, it's the New Teams application, other people on the call just hear themselves, this doesn't happen to me.

    I switch back to the old version and the issue disappears. I'm going to try the PWA version but it would be nice to sort the app version out.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-23T14:22:09+00:00

    I have an issue with echo in the New Teams Client. The issue is not present when using the PWA on Edge, nor is it present on other apps.

    The client version is 49/24010419113.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-01-21T06:01:54+00:00

    Yes, it stopped. Thanks a lot.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-01-19T22:16:40+00:00

    We apologize for the inconvenience! The issue with echoes caused by Teams web clients has been fixed as of 8am PST 1/18/2024. Please let us know if you continue to have echo or any other issues. Your feedback is greatly appreciated!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments