Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Do you still have the issue?
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Do you still have the issue?
Was the issue fixed for you with Teams update?
I am very sorry to hear that this issue still exists. Is there anyway you can please file an issue report with your Admin as an incident so we can properly investigate?
Same issue and circumstance.
I have the same issue. I reverted to Classic for a while and that mitigated the issue, but now that Classic is not supported any longer, I am left with the echo issue. My company uses Teams for ALL communication so this is a big issue.
HELP!