Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
yes. version 1415/23113028724
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am using MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone as per the Teams settings. When I open settings and just select MacBook Pro speakers and Microphone again, the echo stops. This is really annoying. Can someone help?
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
yes. version 1415/23113028724
Any word from Microsoft?
Have they fixed this?
It also seems to be fixed in my case (Chrome). In today's calls, team confirmed they are not getting echo anymore.
I have discovered through testing that if your start a call with no background noise then the AI Noise Cancellation maintains a good call. If you have any background noise when starting there is a 60% chance that the call will have echo as it appears the AI Noise Cancellation gets it wrong. Once it starts with echo it remains that way. I have a simple test regime....2 mobile tethered devices at each end of the house and 100% repeatable with aircon or fan turned on providing ambient noise at the end using web teams. You may have just managed to start a call with no background noise at the start....I've switched to using external noise cancelling headsets given Teams is not cancelling. Seems the most reliable answer.
I think they fixed something because the issue is gone since I refreshed my Team web page (chrome).
My version is now 1415/23113028724.
The issue is also fixed for my colleague[1] and I[2] now.