Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Same issue
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
The new Microsoft Teams app always crashes right after leaving meeting, not during or at start of the meeting but always after leaving meeting.
Additional meeting and call-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue
I didn't do anything actively. There was a Teams Update being rolled out on 11th November, so that would make sense.
Unfortunately I couldn't find release notes or something.
Current Teams Version is: 24295.605.3225.8804
Intel Arc Driver Version: 32.0.101.5542
It has been working ever since, no more crashes.
Did you do anything specific to remediate it? Firmware, Teams update, driver update, etc?
Thank you!
Its the 12th November and I didn't have a single Teams crash today. 🎉
I have the same issue on my new laptop Lenovo ThinkBook 13x G4
Processor Intel(R) Core(TM) Ultra 9 185H 2.30 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.6 GB usable)