Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Hi, I wonder if this was ever fixed? I'm still having issues with the missing 3 dots on planner, for shared plans to switch views from basic to premium after upgrading.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu
But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.
Teams Version:
Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi, I wonder if this was ever fixed? I'm still having issues with the missing 3 dots on planner, for shared plans to switch views from basic to premium after upgrading.
Same issues - need to sync my Planner Tasks with Outlook. Just commenting to give attention to the post so it'll hopefully get resolved.
Same issue.....Can't export to excel. We are a corp with 27k people. Help please.
This is ridiculous, have been posts on here for several months about this issue. Starting to wish we had not implemented Planner within our company, and not sure why we are paying for premium licences when the features cannot be accessed! Really need to be able to see Timeline view on all of our plans please!!
completely agree! this should be changed back.