New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T07:25:25+00:00

    Im still waiting as well, its a real inconvienece

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T21:27:29+00:00

    We don't have the 3 dots either. why is this still broken with so many reports of it being broken?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T20:53:03+00:00

    Planner just upgraded and the removal of the three dots is very detrimental to my work. I have to go back to sharepoint and documents to gain access to something that was one click away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T13:09:19+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm trying hard to connect my outlook calendar to the Planner (shared planner with a group) with no success. No three dots on the top of the page and no options to add the planner to my calendar. Any suggestion?

    Any solution for this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T14:19:57+00:00

    I spoke with Microsoft support, and it appears that this feature disappeared after a recent update. They commented that they monitor comments and prioritize their jobs somewhat on the amount of attention an issue receives. This issue is very frustrating so I hope that they resolve it quickly. I have not been able to find a work around but if anyone else has a work around I would be interested in knowing what it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments