New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T17:05:40+00:00

    Thank you for the info, however I think this is counter productive for Planner. Why is the option to "Copy Plan" available for groups only? I have many instances where I have private plans that need the same sets of tasks but are for different instances (i.e. legal matters, onboarding, etc.) that don't require a group. It's tedious to have to singularly copy tasks for private plans. Any chance this could be rectified?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T07:52:47+00:00

    Hi KKlein_AC

    Based on my testing and searching, currently, I didn't find a way to copy a personal/private plan directly. Based on the situation, I suggest you send feedback in Planner and post a suggestion in the Microsoft Feedback Portal. They are the channels for Microsoft to hear your voice and improve our products.

    Appreciate your understanding and patience.

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T14:57:37+00:00

    Hey Guys,

    I don't know if its right, but I think we are not looking for the three dots themselves.

    Actually, we want to be able to convert the existing plan to the upgraded version of the planner (premium plan)

    Is that doable or do I have to create a new plan from scratch and lose my old plan?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T13:05:14+00:00

    I do not have the option to share or 3 dots. It was a plan I created for myself.

    Is it currently impossibly to delete personal plans?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T00:16:40+00:00

    It's impossible to do almost anything with Microsoft Planner. I've just wasted an hour trying to get the 3 dots back, remove a phantom task plan from my Teams list, and do basic stuff. Plans that I removed myself from keep popping up. Plans that I hide from Recents keep popping back into recents. Channels that I deleted from Teams months ago keep re-appearing in the channels list and error when I click on them.

    All I wanted to do was change the icon for my own private task plan. Nope. can't do it. Everything in the Teams/SharePoint continuum is so broken and convoluted and frustrating that I want to just find some other non-microsoft solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments