New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-06T13:57:23+00:00

    I have done what the instructions mention above to get the 'three dots' visible in a private plan. The plan is named "simple plan" and is now available in the https://tasks.office.com/ view with the 'three dots'; however, there is no option provided to delete the plan.

    Was this answer helpful?

    3 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-05-02T15:23:42+00:00

    Hi Tim,

    According to your screenshots, it seems that you created a personal plan, not a group plan. Please note that the personal plan doesn't have features in the three dots. To verify this, I suggest you go to Teams and run the Planner app on the left sidebar, not from a team channel. Select "My Plans" and check if its privacy is "Only you".

    If so, you can convert it to a group plan. In the Planner app in Teams, open the plan, and click the Share button. In the "Invite members" dialog box, you can link the personal plan to a newly created group (create group) or an existing group. After that, please go to Planner for the web (https://tasks.office.com/) and check again.

    We look forward to your response. Thanks for your cooperation.

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T16:07:17+00:00

    Hi

    I am having the same problem. I dont see the 3 dots regardless of whether I log in via the web or via the app in Teams. I have tried different browsers on my Mac as well as on a Windows machine. I have tried logging out and back in and using a private browsing session, still no joy.

    Teams app on Mac

    Chrome browser on Mac

    Teams App on Windows

    Edge Browser

    Edge Browser private browsing.

    Please are you able to advise how we can resolve this as we are starting to use this in my department.

    Thanks and reagrds

    Tim

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-04-12T18:30:17+00:00

    Hi Herbert,

    Thanks for posting in the community. We are happy to help you.

    I have tested it on my end and can reproduce the same situation. Currently, the new Planner app doesn't display the three dots of the plan. I haven't found any settings that can control this situation. As a workaround, you can go to Planner for the web (https://tasks.office.com/) and go to this plan to see the three dots.

    If you still don't see the three dots of the plan in Planner for the web, please point it out and let us know. We will keep on assisting you.

    Based on the situation, I suggest you click the More button next to the Share button> Feedback> I Don't Like Something. It's the platform for us to hear your voice and improve our products.

    Sorry for the inconvenience that happened to you. Appreciate your understanding and patience.

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments