New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T04:25:10+00:00

    me to I need those dots to copy to project and currently can't

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T04:09:01+00:00

    I am having the same issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T18:06:30+00:00

    Yes me too, come on Microsoft it’s not a big ask and it’s causing me lots of pain as can only use a white or black background which doesn’t work as a gui

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T17:58:59+00:00

    Thanks for your update, I too hope they fix this soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T14:19:57+00:00

    I spoke with Microsoft support, and it appears that this feature disappeared after a recent update. They commented that they monitor comments and prioritize their jobs somewhat on the amount of attention an issue receives. This issue is very frustrating so I hope that they resolve it quickly. I have not been able to find a work around but if anyone else has a work around I would be interested in knowing what it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments