New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T18:36:15+00:00

    Yep, I'm having the same issue. I have access to the tasks, but no ellipses to add plan to outlook calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T13:03:17+00:00

    I have the same issue, is there any solution for this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-02T12:10:22+00:00

    Also having the same issue. I have created several group plans and I cannot access plan settings on any of them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-27T20:09:35+00:00

    Just coming here to say I have the same complaints, as apparently "activity" on an issue helps prioritize responses. Please resolve this ASAP - so many of the similar complaints as others that have already stated.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T15:55:13+00:00

    Hello,

    I was having this same issue and have shared the plan with a group, which I can access via that group on Teams and it is confirmed that the group is shared in Planner > My Plans.

    However I still don't get the three dots and therefore can't share the plan with outlook.

    Thanks,

    J

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments