Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
But the option to subscribe to the planner in my outlook calendar is still not there.
Thanks for trying :(
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu
But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.
Teams Version:
Additional task-related features and issues within Microsoft Teams for business
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
But the option to subscribe to the planner in my outlook calendar is still not there.
Thanks for trying :(
Good day. This doesn't have the feature that I need yet. I am needing the feature that connects my planner to Outlook calendar.
Thank you, Darcy
Hi
I'm also looking for the "three dots" for connecting the Plans with Outlook Calendar but also with creating a new group and link the Plan to the group it doesnt change annything.
I am using MS365 on my own so not in a bigger community.
i would be greatfull for your further help!
Sincerely
Paul
completely agree! this should be changed back.