New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T14:01:26+00:00

    Good day. This doesn't have the feature that I need yet. I am needing the feature that connects my planner to Outlook calendar.

    Thank you, Darcy

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T11:39:20+00:00

    Some of the options that were avalable under the three dot's are avalable. If you open planner and next to "my plans" is the plans name, to the right of that is a down arrow. Here you can export to excel and more. Hope this helps. V

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-01-14T08:26:37+00:00

    Hi
    I'm also looking for the "three dots" for connecting the Plans with Outlook Calendar but also with creating a new group and link the Plan to the group it doesnt change annything.

    I am using MS365 on my own so not in a bigger community.

    i would be greatfull for your further help!

    Sincerely

    Paul

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T04:25:10+00:00

    me to I need those dots to copy to project and currently can't

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-21T04:09:01+00:00

    I am having the same issue!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments