New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T18:06:30+00:00

    Yes me too, come on Microsoft it’s not a big ask and it’s causing me lots of pain as can only use a white or black background which doesn’t work as a gui

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T17:58:59+00:00

    Thanks for your update, I too hope they fix this soon.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-05-23T14:57:37+00:00

    Hey Guys,

    I don't know if its right, but I think we are not looking for the three dots themselves.

    Actually, we want to be able to convert the existing plan to the upgraded version of the planner (premium plan)

    Is that doable or do I have to create a new plan from scratch and lose my old plan?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-05-16T07:52:47+00:00

    Hi KKlein_AC

    Based on my testing and searching, currently, I didn't find a way to copy a personal/private plan directly. Based on the situation, I suggest you send feedback in Planner and post a suggestion in the Microsoft Feedback Portal. They are the channels for Microsoft to hear your voice and improve our products.

    Appreciate your understanding and patience.

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-08T14:43:39+00:00

    Hi AL_2021,

    I assume you want to delete the private plan but can't find the delete button (the three dots). If so, it seems that you linked the private plan with an existing group. Please note that only the group owner can delete the group plan. If you are a group member, you won't see the Delete button. In this case, you need to contact the group owner to delete the plan in Planner for the web.

    Why can I not delete a personal plan I created with the new planner in Teams?

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments