New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-16T19:02:41+00:00

    Same issues - need to sync my Planner Tasks with Outlook. Just commenting to give attention to the post so it'll hopefully get resolved.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T13:24:52+00:00

    Hi, I wonder if this was ever fixed? I'm still having issues with the missing 3 dots on planner, for shared plans to switch views from basic to premium after upgrading.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-12-11T06:20:08+00:00

    Has anyone figured out a way to make the most of Microsoft Planner despite the recent change that prevents it from reflecting in the Outlook calendar? On my side, notification emails are helping, though they don't fully replace the functionality of connecting the plan to the calendar.

    Thanks!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-12-10T18:36:15+00:00

    Yep, I'm having the same issue. I have access to the tasks, but no ellipses to add plan to outlook calendar.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-12-04T13:03:17+00:00

    I have the same issue, is there any solution for this?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments