New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-12-19T03:12:16+00:00

    This is ridiculous, have been posts on here for several months about this issue. Starting to wish we had not implemented Planner within our company, and not sure why we are paying for premium licences when the features cannot be accessed! Really need to be able to see Timeline view on all of our plans please!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-12-02T12:10:22+00:00

    Also having the same issue. I have created several group plans and I cannot access plan settings on any of them.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T11:01:11+00:00

    I have the same issue, i can set a background so all the page is either black or white which doesnt show the tasks clearly and its hard on the eye

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-10-03T14:47:46+00:00

    What logical reason would there be to HAVE to share the plan in order to allow for the three dots and exporting? That has to be the silliest thing I've seen in a long while. Can we please rectify this? It's an absolutely crazy thing to require.

    Hi Tim,

     

    According to your screenshots, it seems that you created a personal plan, not a group plan. Please note that the personal plan doesn't have features in the three dots. To verify this, I suggest you go to Teams and run the Planner app on the left sidebar, not from a team channel. Select "My Plans" and check if its privacy is "Only you".

     

    If so, you can convert it to a group plan. In the Planner app in Teams, open the plan, and click the Share button. In the "Invite members" dialog box, you can link the personal plan to a newly created group (create group) or an existing group. After that, please go to Planner for the web (https://tasks.office.com/) and check again.

    ImageImage

     

    We look forward to your response. Thanks for your cooperation.

     

    Sincerely,

    George | Microsoft Community Moderator

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-24T13:05:14+00:00

    I do not have the option to share or 3 dots. It was a plan I created for myself.

    Is it currently impossibly to delete personal plans?

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments