New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-11-18T20:53:03+00:00

    Planner just upgraded and the removal of the three dots is very detrimental to my work. I have to go back to sharepoint and documents to gain access to something that was one click away.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-11-14T21:27:29+00:00

    We don't have the 3 dots either. why is this still broken with so many reports of it being broken?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-22T15:55:13+00:00

    Hello,

    I was having this same issue and have shared the plan with a group, which I can access via that group on Teams and it is confirmed that the group is shared in Planner > My Plans.

    However I still don't get the three dots and therefore can't share the plan with outlook.

    Thanks,

    J

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-13T21:36:23+00:00

    I also cannot see the three dots or menu to select the option to publish to an outlook calendar! When will this issue be resolved?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-11-07T23:05:46+00:00

    Hi,

    I'm trying hard to connect my outlook calendar to the Planner (shared planner with a group) with no success. No three dots on the top of the page and no options to add the planner to my calendar. Any suggestion?

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments