New Planner: Three Dots are missing

Anonymous
2024-04-12T11:24:31+00:00

On "old" Planner I can see the 3 dots in menu

But on new Planner the 3 dots are missing, independent if it is a basic plan or a premium plan.

Teams Version:

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Tasks | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-05-27T00:16:40+00:00

    It's impossible to do almost anything with Microsoft Planner. I've just wasted an hour trying to get the 3 dots back, remove a phantom task plan from my Teams list, and do basic stuff. Plans that I removed myself from keep popping up. Plans that I hide from Recents keep popping back into recents. Channels that I deleted from Teams months ago keep re-appearing in the channels list and error when I click on them.

    All I wanted to do was change the icon for my own private task plan. Nope. can't do it. Everything in the Teams/SharePoint continuum is so broken and convoluted and frustrating that I want to just find some other non-microsoft solution.

    Was this answer helpful?

    20+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-04-25T16:07:17+00:00

    Hi

    I am having the same problem. I dont see the 3 dots regardless of whether I log in via the web or via the app in Teams. I have tried different browsers on my Mac as well as on a Windows machine. I have tried logging out and back in and using a private browsing session, still no joy.

    Teams app on Mac

    Chrome browser on Mac

    Teams App on Windows

    Edge Browser

    Edge Browser private browsing.

    Please are you able to advise how we can resolve this as we are starting to use this in my department.

    Thanks and reagrds

    Tim

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-11-19T14:19:57+00:00

    I spoke with Microsoft support, and it appears that this feature disappeared after a recent update. They commented that they monitor comments and prioritize their jobs somewhat on the amount of attention an issue receives. This issue is very frustrating so I hope that they resolve it quickly. I have not been able to find a work around but if anyone else has a work around I would be interested in knowing what it is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10+ people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-11-09T23:02:29+00:00

    PLEASE FIX THIS. you cannot go to the web version of planner and see the 3 dots. they are gone regardless of what view you use and whether it is a shared or private plan makes no difference. Planner is broken and hardly usable at this point

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2024-05-14T17:05:40+00:00

    Thank you for the info, however I think this is counter productive for Planner. Why is the option to "Copy Plan" available for groups only? I have many instances where I have private plans that need the same sets of tasks but are for different instances (i.e. legal matters, onboarding, etc.) that don't require a group. It's tedious to have to singularly copy tasks for private plans. Any chance this could be rectified?

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments