Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Exactly same issue. This is ongoing and has been occurring for over a month now.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On Teams calls on new Teams, when on calls with multiple people, usually one or more of them are showing as a black screen. If I share screens, they will suddenly appear as normal on the side of the screen, so it's nothing to do with their camera settings or privacy shield.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Exactly same issue. This is ongoing and has been occurring for over a month now.
I have the same problem also - video preview displays fine before joining a call, then as soon as i'm in the call all participants show black instead of the video display.
The only caveat to this is minimising teams during the call alows the current speaker to be seen in the minimised view.
Screenshare also diesnot display.
Really frustrating - please fix, its clearly a bug with Teams Work & School, as personal used to work perfectly fine.
I have the same issue! Old teams did not have this problem, I am forced to use new teams its not working correctly. It shows a black screen and minimizing to a small window when sharing my screen is the only thing that works.
Same issue!! Changing screen size helps, but no full screen possible.
I'm having the exact same issue!