Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I too have this issue with only New Teams and I am running on an Alienware system
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On Teams calls on new Teams, when on calls with multiple people, usually one or more of them are showing as a black screen. If I share screens, they will suddenly appear as normal on the side of the screen, so it's nothing to do with their camera settings or privacy shield.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I too have this issue with only New Teams and I am running on an Alienware system
Same issue. Wondering if it is related to hardware acceleration. I have dedicated video card.
Having the same issue on a Lenovo system (no Dell software).
Just had someone reach out saying the same thing today.
See there is still no fix.
Same problem on my side. It's not the issue of somebody not having their camera on or myself having it switched off or having it running in another app. This is a completely different bug on NEW Teams when some of the participants in a video call have their screens black. If there is a way, how to fix this, it would be great. It makes the app unusable.