Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I am having the same issue, have you had any joy in fixing this.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On Teams calls on new Teams, when on calls with multiple people, usually one or more of them are showing as a black screen. If I share screens, they will suddenly appear as normal on the side of the screen, so it's nothing to do with their camera settings or privacy shield.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I am having the same issue, have you had any joy in fixing this.
Hi Segunfunmi
Nothing appears to be working. I still have some of my callers show as a black screen. I can address this by changing the size of my Teams window so it's not the worst thing in the world but it does guarantee that I can never have the window on full screen or at least one of the people I'm speaking to will show as a black screen.
Best wishes
Ben
Hello BREDaw,
I'm Segunfunmi, an Independent Advisor and Microsoft user like you. Thank you for posting your query in this forum.
If you're facing a black screen during Teams calls, it could be due to various reasons. Here are some possible solutions that can help:
I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any further questions.
Best regards, Segunfunmi.