Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Same issue. Wondering if it is related to hardware acceleration. I have dedicated video card.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On Teams calls on new Teams, when on calls with multiple people, usually one or more of them are showing as a black screen. If I share screens, they will suddenly appear as normal on the side of the screen, so it's nothing to do with their camera settings or privacy shield.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Same issue. Wondering if it is related to hardware acceleration. I have dedicated video card.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
I have two users experiencing this same issue, both on machines from Dell. Users on other manufacturers' PCs are not experiencing the same issue.
I'm going to attempt some fixes by removing Dell software to see if it's something there that's interfering with Teams.
Same issue here..
It is ok when only in video chat with one other, but when we are 3+ black screens..
I am forced to the new teams, and have resorted to use teams in browser for meetings...
I am having the same issue. I have had to start using Teams in the browser for all meetings with more then two people in the meeting. My coworkers are not having the same issues. My laptop also does not have this issue as well.