Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I'm having the same problem
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
On Teams calls on new Teams, when on calls with multiple people, usually one or more of them are showing as a black screen. If I share screens, they will suddenly appear as normal on the side of the screen, so it's nothing to do with their camera settings or privacy shield.
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same problem
In Teams meeting, all video participants are seen as black screens. Can see shared screen video if I "Pop Out" the video, but can't see speaker or participants. Can see speakers' videos in mini preview when I minimize the meeting. Frustrating bug, switched to old Teams.
I'm having the exact same issue!
Same issue!! Changing screen size helps, but no full screen possible.
I am having the same issue, have you had any joy in fixing this.