I can't copy the subtitles of a meeting

Anonymous
2025-06-17T14:06:51+00:00

I'm used to copy the subs of a meeting in word to make a summary of the meetings using AI. But from this day, I have a pop up saying that I can't copy the selected text. I turned off my PC and started TEAMS again but it didn't work. My colleagues at the office have don't have this problem, as they can copy paste subtitles perfectly. I tried to upload a screenshot but apparently there is a problem with it.

Thank you in advance

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

49 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-06-25T22:19:22+00:00

    This is nonsense. Sometimes I used to copy and translate sentences that I didn't understand. Because your translation feature is very bad. It's ridiculous to remove this feature that doesn't harm anyone. I don't think you have enough work. You got bored. You did this.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-06-26T14:38:58+00:00

    There is no way this has to be with security, they want to sell copilot licenses. It is awful how this is working. How an amazin tool can change in an awfull way for profit.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-06-26T17:17:27+00:00

    This is nonsense. Sometimes I used to copy and translate sentences that I didn't understand. Because your translation feature is very bad. It's ridiculous to remove this feature that doesn't harm anyone. I don't think you have enough work. You got bored. You did this.

    This has nothing to do with security. Because people can record audio if they want :). The subtitles are not always correct anyway. It's complete nonsense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-06-26T17:17:43+00:00

    There is no way this has to be with security, they want to sell copilot licenses. It is awful how this is working. How an amazin tool can change in an awfull way for profit.

    This has nothing to do with security. Because people can record audio if they want :). The subtitles are not always correct anyway. It's complete nonsense.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-06-26T22:33:07+00:00

    How can we petition to have this restored? This feature was incredibly useful and it is donkey-backwards to remove it.

    Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    4 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments