How to increase font size on new TEAMS app?

Anonymous
2023-12-05T17:52:58+00:00

Since I updated to the new TEAMS app, my font size is incredibly small. The "zoom" setting in the top right corner doesn't change the overall display - it only makes the minimize/close buttons larger. There is no font size setting anywhere. Adjusting my computer settings does nothing, either. Please help!

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Settings | Other

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2024-01-16T14:17:14+00:00

In the upper right corner you should see your profile/avatar icon. To the left of that are 3 dots. Click on the dots, and adjust that Zoom setting there. It should affect the entire app, not just a single conversation thread. The icon on the right of the +/-, will reset the zoom level.

Good luck!

Was this answer helpful?

300+ people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

40 additional answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2024-01-03T15:48:52+00:00

    Didn't work. Other suggestions.

    Was this answer helpful?

    10 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2024-01-12T19:01:51+00:00

    If you open a chat window, click on the Format button on the left just below the message box. There's an option just to the left of the Paragraph box that will let you change the font size to Small, Medium or Large.

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2024-01-08T22:07:34+00:00

    As Myk stated in the original post, changing the zoom does not affect the contents of the window. I am having the same problem. Any other suggestions?

    Was this answer helpful?

    9 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2024-02-29T14:48:50+00:00

    Reading comprehension? I was posting what worked on my PC and Mac. Control + Mouse Wheel allowed me to increase the font size in all my windows.

    Of course I checked this morning and my Teams copies have been updated on both computers so that zoom actually works. Your copy may have not been updated yet.

    I am not a Microsoft employee and a lot of people who post answers here are not either. I am just a random guy on the internet. I just can tell you what works for me. If you are still having problems something may be broken on your system and an actual Microsoft support rep might have access to internal support information that might help. I personally don't have access to that.

    Was this answer helpful?

    5 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments