My camera is upside down on MS Teams on my iPad Air M3 - please help

Anonymous
2025-03-14T13:31:49+00:00

Hi,

Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?

I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).

Thanks!

Lars

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T10:57:58+00:00

    I have exactly the same problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T12:02:32+00:00

    I too have same problem - new iPad - up to date software, and no way to fix the issue

    Microsoft - please help!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T20:21:21+00:00

    Also the background effects are not working properly - like it can’t sense where the outline of your face is.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-24T20:53:47+00:00

    Yes - I also have the same issue with backgrounds.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-26T13:00:53+00:00

    Same issue here on Ipad air M3. MSteams version 7.5.2 and iPad-OS 18.3.2. None of the solutions is working.

    Please update MS-teams app en solve this problem.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments