My camera is upside down on MS Teams on my iPad Air M3 - please help

Anonymous
2025-03-14T13:31:49+00:00

Hi,

Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?

I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).

Thanks!

Lars

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-18T19:19:18+00:00

    I have the exact same issue. When I try to use the front facing camera, the video is upside down. It does however work if I use other camera pointing away. I purchased the iPad to use for Teams calls and get away from having to use my laptop. I only purchased the device to use for work purposes and this makes the device borderline not usable. I tried all the troubleshooting steps - tweaking the settings, clearing app data cache, deleting and reinstalling. I even wiped the iPad cleaned and started from a clean iOS load.

    Nothing seems to work and it appears to be an App Issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T08:02:59+00:00

    I have the same issue :( iPad Air M3 with iPadOS 18.3.2. Is there a solution for this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T13:08:12+00:00

    Same here brand new 13inch air ms teams video upside down.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T16:27:14+00:00

    I am in exactly the same position iPad Air M3 with iPad OS 18.3.2. my image is inverted in teams calls. I have tried all of the suggestions above with no success. As with some of the posts above I only got the iPad for teams calls. I am guessing it's an MS software issue. Please can you issue an update that fixes it...soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments