My camera is upside down on MS Teams on my iPad Air M3 - please help

Anonymous
2025-03-14T13:31:49+00:00

Hi,

Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?

I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).

Thanks!

Lars

Microsoft Teams | Microsoft Teams for business | Meetings and calls | Audio and video

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

43 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T12:56:49+00:00

    Same here - brand new iPad Air M3. Can´t believe thas MS couldn´t fix this issue. I´m paying money for MS every month - so go and do your job, please!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T08:55:07+00:00

    Same issue here :-(

    iPad Air 11" M3 | iPadOS 18.3.2 | Microsoft Teams 7.5.1

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2025-03-21T04:46:54+00:00

    Same Problem - still no answers!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T16:27:14+00:00

    I am in exactly the same position iPad Air M3 with iPad OS 18.3.2. my image is inverted in teams calls. I have tried all of the suggestions above with no success. As with some of the posts above I only got the iPad for teams calls. I am guessing it's an MS software issue. Please can you issue an update that fixes it...soon!

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2025-03-20T13:08:12+00:00

    Same here brand new 13inch air ms teams video upside down.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments