Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Also the background effects are not working properly - like it can’t sense where the outline of your face is.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?
I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).
Thanks!
Lars
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Also the background effects are not working properly - like it can’t sense where the outline of your face is.
I too have same problem - new iPad - up to date software, and no way to fix the issue
Microsoft - please help!
I have exactly the same problem.
Helllo All,
I recently brought a MS Air Ipad M3 too and having the same teams problem. The only way to work around it until they fix the app is to use the web browser version. Don't use chrome cause it will say it's not compatible. Use Safari and it should work with the front camera being normal. However for some reason, you can't flip the camera to front or back until you are in your teams meeting. I hope this helps.
Same problem as of today. Noticed the Teams app had a recent update - downloaded it - DID NOT fix the problem. Also if you use a background on Teams with the most recent iPad, IOS and Teams app - your upside down video only sometimes appears - other times no video at all! Makes Teams unusable on IPad! Please please please fix as a priority Microsoft!