Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
I'm having the same issue. Received a new work ipad and having the same issue. Do you know if this has been resolved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hi,
Just bought the the new Ipad Air M3 13" (MCJ54KN/A) released 12 March 2025 with IOS 18.3.2 and with Magic keyboard. All work good but my camera in the Teams App is upside down and I can´t change this - any idea how to solve this?
I can flip to the backside camera which seems correct but not the camera in the front/screen side. All other apps are working as they should with teh camera so it seems related to the Teams App (version 7.4.0).
Thanks!
Lars
Managing sound and video settings during Teams meetings and calls for optimal communication
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
I'm having the same issue. Received a new work ipad and having the same issue. Do you know if this has been resolved.
For me it´s working since last update of the Teams app yesterday.
I've just updated the Teams app (update from ysterday) and on iPad 11 gen the issue is still not resolved. What iPad do you use?
For me it´s working since last update of the Teams app yesterday.
deleted app, restarted ipad, reinstalled, cam is still upside down
It appears that the most recent update to the app has resolved the issue. Try updating the app manually and rebooting your device.